Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids that are known to decrease inflammation and protect against heart and brain disease.
Mix these ingredients in individual bowls, making as many servings as desired.
Ingredients for each serving:
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or other plant milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon honey (maple syrup, yacon, or other sweetener), optional
- Seasonal fruit for topping
- Pour ingredients into a one-cup jar or bowl and mix well. Let sit for a few minutes then stir thoroughly until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until thickened.
- To serve, top with fruit and enjoy!