A great protein-filled snack packed with flavor. Feel free to add a sprinkling of cayenne if you like your jerky hot.
- 1 – 8 oz. package of Soy Curls (about 4 cups dry)
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce (we like Primal Kitchen brand)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed (or use 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon low sodium tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed, ground
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped (or 3 teaspoons dried)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F and cover baking tray with parchment paper.
- Soak 8 oz. of the soy curls (or about 4 dry cups) in a large bowl with water to cover for 5-10 minutes.
- While the soy curls are soaking, place the remainder of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Drain the soy curls, and squeeze to remove excess water.
- Pour the buffalo sauce over the soy curls, stirring to evenly coat.
- Spread the soy curls on a parchment covered rimmed baking tray (or cookie sheet) and bake at 250 degrees F for an hour, turning approximately every 20 minutes. Cook to desired dryness, noting that jerky will continue to dry as it cools.
- Store in the refrigerator.