Wow! This sauce is so good! Make extra to keep in the fridge to drizzle over wilted greens, use with a quick noodle and vegetable stir-fry, or as a dipping sauce for vegetables or Vietnamese summer rolls.
- 3 thin slices ginger or 1 tablespoon ginger paste (not powder)
- 1 large clove garlic
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ –1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Place the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If serving as a dipping sauce, try garnishing with chopped roasted peanuts, cilantro or sliced green onions.