This is a super refreshing summer fruit salad.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons sugar (use cane sugar or coconut sugar)
- 1 lb blackberries, left whole
- 3 firm-ripe medium peaches or nectarines, halved lengthwise, pitted, and cut into 1/3-inch-thick wedges
- 1/2 lb seedless green grapes (1 1/2 cups), halved (optional)
Pulse mint and sugar in a food processor until finely ground. Sprinkle mint sugar over fruit in a large bowl and toss gently to combine. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.