Fun for snacking or topping anywhere that you want some crunch. Experiment with flavor options by adding different herbs and spices.
- 3/4 pound shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced (about ¼ inch thick)
- Avocado or canola oil spray (or 1 tablespoon oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or smoked sea salt)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet generously with oil spray.
- Toss mushrooms in pan to partially coat and top with a light spray of oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, turning frequently with a spatula, until lightly browned and crisp.
- Store in a closed container in the refrigerator to keep crisp.